Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A new beginning

Over the last few years I haven't been much of a blogger, I just haven't feelt the need to do it and i'm sure the blow up of social networking really took away from my interst to blog. Things have changed a lot over the last 3 to 4 years with my completion of college, not touring, playing in bands, or booking shows anymore. So I thought to myself this morning, randomly of course, I think I want to start this blog back up again.
How much I will update is the questions, I can't even give you a answer to that one, but I will try to keep this more active then i have years prior. I will keep what's going on in my personal life to a minimum and try to keep this focused on my love for music and other tid bits of things I enjoy in life. I'm sure I will still have awful grammer because I never feel the need to spell check or proof read, so bash me on that.


...and yes I'm still straight edge, I still go to shows, and I still enjoy hardcore, punk, metal. Unlike a lot of my old friends I haven't turned into the early 30 year old hipster who turned his back on the subculture that pretty much help mold the man I am today.

No comments: