Thursday, January 24, 2008

You're worthles!


I ran across this nice video clip the other day and thought I would make a blog post about it. The video is by a one of the best late 90's hardcore bands called Buried Alive, they are musically one of my favorites bands and have been since when I caught them for the first time on a V.O.D/Skarhead/Candira tour back in 1999.

I believe this video is from a song when they played the original Hellfest in 1998 right after they released their demo. I'm sure I'll do a future post on these guys when ever I feel like I have the time for it but I enjoyed this video. Oh and thinking about it heaver over to x43x blog Justin just posted up some rare Despair (another band Scott Vogel did if you didn't know) for demo stuff that you need to check out: x43x.blogspot.com

3 comments:

EMS / COREGASM said...

This show was fucking awesome.

Lee Action said...

I'm jealous!

Paul Chenault said...

Do the Vogel!