Friday, May 23, 2008

V.O.D for all my boys



Ran across this little video from my favorite NYHC band Vision of Disorder, their Self-titled LP and Biohazard's "State of the World Address" got me deeply into hardcore in 1996. I believe this video was made to help them market themselves in Europe, that's all I really know about it but they perform my favorite V.O.D and hardest song ever so I thought I would post up my find. I think eventually I'll do a little review and story on how this band changed the way I looked at music back then at some point in a future post. Oh and I totally think dreads should make a comeback in hardcore it's a lot better than ghetto style flat-bill baseball caps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo check out my blog,put something about Still EP. Safe man.

Lee Action said...

You beat me too the punch haha.. good review. I was going to do something over the Self-titled record probably at some point.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to read your thoughts about S/T album. I've been listening a lot to Imprint these days, damn it's seriously hard record!