Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cold World

Deathwish Inc. has posted up 3 songs from the new Cold World E.P "Dedicated To Babies Who Came Feet First". This band never really caught my attention when I first heard them, it seemed pretty boring and I could never tell if it was a joke or not but after listening to these songs and getting more info on this band I'm excited to where there future goes. Once the album is released I'll throw out a full review depending on how much free time I have. Hopefully this record will be one of the highlights of 2008.

I was a little surprised to find out their new album was produced by the mighty Biohazard guitarist Billy Graziadei at his Underground Sound Studios. So obviously your going to get a hint of Biohazard in your production and your song writing. The production quality sounds very raw and in your face, reminds me of early Biohazard albums. Their new songs have a ton of rad vocal hooks and bring riffs back to life from bands like Biohazard, Breakdown and Life of Agony with a strong old skool hip-hop vibe to it. You can check the songs at: New Cold World Songs

No comments: