Saturday, November 08, 2008


www.burningfightbook.com
www.myspace.com/90'shardcore

Got my tickets to the Burning Fight Book release show 2 days ago, it's a total time warp of some of the best 90's hardcore bands. Some I got to see in their hey day and a few other I never did, the lineup is incredible. I finally get to see Unbroken and Guilt so I'm going to be like a little kid at Christmas for these amazing 2 days in May up in the great city of Chicago.

Check this lineup out: Unbroken, Disembodied, Trial, Mouthpiece, Killing Time, Underdog, Guilt, Split Lip, Threadbare, 108, Reach the Sky, Damnation, Ringworm, Bane, Have Heart, Betrayed, Blacklisted, Soul Control, The Killer, Harms Way, Convicted, Thought Crusade

3 comments:

xroldx said...

Strange thing is the only band I really would like to see on this fest is Mouthpiece

still I would go if i was able to

Lee Action said...

You don't like Unbroken!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Unbroken would be alone worth flight tickets, show tickets and all travelling. Too bad the fest sold out in 18h or something and i don't have money to fly over.