Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blast from the past

One of my favorite book's as a child is becoming a live action movie. I found this tid bit of information on a Mtv movie blog and though I would spread the word about it. Anyone what grew up in the 80's as a child knows about the classic child book "Where the Wild Things Things Are."

An image from Spike Jonze’s upcoming (10/3/08) adaptation of the classic children’s novel “Where the Wild Things Things Are” has been floating around the ‘net. The photo in question was taken at Warner Bros.’ booth at the Licensing Show in NYC. Well, MTV went the extra mile and dug up the actual high-res image of the young boy flanked by two enormous creatures.

I haven't done a lot of research but you can check the wikipedia for additional information if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about: Where the Wild Things are (Film)

No comments: