Friday, August 22, 2008

Mouthpiece Discography

It looks like Revelation Records will be releasing a Mouthpiece discography sometime in the fall. I don't even think Revelation has made any offical news on this but it's been a buzz over the last year through. The planning of this discography has an interesting read. I really try not to make this blog a news site unless it's about bands that interest me and I have been doing it latley but have no problem spread the word about Mouthpiece, who of course were one of the final bands from the tail end of the Youth Crew era who stuck around into the 90's.

Tim McMahon from Mouthpiece runs a really good blog that is focused on the late 80's and early 90's hardcore that you should really check out. It has tons of stories, pictures, interviews, etc. that will keep your attention I was never huge into a lot of youth crew bands but its def worth a read once in awhile:
Double Cross Webzine

1 comment:

xroldx said...

Though I already have all the official Mouthpiece releases I'm still stoked on this one.